Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Best Reviewed New Romance Novels

Plus

Contests, Brainteasers, and More

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Best Inspirational Romance Novel Review

I'd like to give a shout out for the best romance novel review I've ever read:

Rebecca Lynn of The Pen & Muse review site wrote:

"There are no words. Honestly, there are no words to explain how much I loved this book. This is probably one of the absolute best books I have ever read in my entire life. I just don't know where to begin." -- Rebecca Lynn, The Pen and Muse  ...full book review

best inspirational romance novel, best christian romance book, contemporary romance, jennette greenThe book is contemporary inspirational romance novel, Her Reluctant Bodyguard, and in the interest of full disclosure, I wrote this book.

To be honest, I've never had a book I've written touch someone's life in this way, and I feel humbled and grateful that God could use a book I've written to positively impact someone's life. Alexa is me, too, in so many ways, and I have to wonder how many more of us are out there--the walking wounded, afraid to love, and yet taken by surprise when it finds us. I hope you might find this story an inspiration to you, too.

Book Summary:

Alexa's dream job becomes a threat to her life...

When English pop star Colin Radcliffe asks Alexa to write his biography and tour with him in Europe, she is thrilled—until she begins to receive death threats.

To her dismay, Colin puts her under the 24/7 protection of his Italian chief bodyguard, Jamison Constanzo—a man with whom she’s clashed from day one. If only she could spend more time with her perfect man, Colin, rather than spending all of her days with this black-hearted thorn in her side!

Alexa struggles to control her flip attitude toward Jamison. Why does opening up her heart to him feel almost as dangerous as dealing with the stalker’s threats? But when the killer strikes, Jamison is the only one she can turn to…

Excerpt...

God bless you,

Jennette
Romance that touches the soul
www.jennettegreen.com

2 comments:

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Thanks for pointing me over here. I really did love this book! :-)

I'm going to post a review on my personal blog that's more in the style that I usually review. I do a ---/100 style, and I feel more comfortable in it. Plus, I just want to read the book again. :-) And I'll review it after the second read.

I'll probably do that on http://romancingthepalate.blogspot.com instead of the others. I review several places right now. :-)

Once again, loved the book. And thanks for the shout-out!

Jennette Green said...

Rebecca Lynn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! I'm off now to check out your blog--it sounds intriguing! :)

National Geographic Puzzle

Crossword Puzzle

Supplied By Crossword Puzzles